Monday, July 26, 2004

We be Jammin.

In case you were wondering what our lychee jam looked like, here it is! As you can see the pulp was left in (the brown stuff), in the future this will be removed.  As, for an update on the orchard one of the leaves on the plants outside has developed a rather large brown spot on it I don't know what caused it but I know that it happened over night.  I suspect i'll be down a tree pretty soon.  Posted by Hello



Update: I must also thanks Jessica, Nicholas and Van for all their help in the jammin process, they jam too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quite possibly be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life... It looks like cat vomit! You guys ATE that?? Are you guys still alive and well? I can't believe that my family made and ATE it! Louis...how are you sane?